Our 400-foot beach on the West shore of Whitefish Lake is available for use of all Lion Mountain Homeowners. Owners are provided a personal Beach Gate code to access the parking area at the beach, from which they can access the beach by a foot path. Our beach includes:
- An outdoor pavilion with picnic tables and BBQ pits
- Paddleboard/Kayak storage racks available to Owners for annual rental
- Two storage buildings housing 20 personal storage lockers available (on a space available basis) to Owners for annual rental
- A dog park area for off-leash play time. In all areas other than the Dog Park, dogs are required to be on-leash at all times. For the enjoyment of all Owners, dog owners are requested to clean up after their dogs.
Each Spring, we install our 20 boat-slip dock. Boat slips are regulated by the Whitefish Lakeshore Protection Committee, which maintains strict controls on what is allowed on the Lakeshore.
Spaces in the marina are for lease to Owners only, and as slips become available, they are placed in a lottery for lease.
- Leases are for a 5-year term.
- Lessees must provide evidence of current Montana registration and proof of insurance
- Lessees are responsible for ensuring the safe use of the docks
- Lessees must respect the 150-foot no-wake zone
- No Jet skis or other personal watercraft are allowed in the marina
- Lessees may not sublet, nor assign, their slip to others. In the event a leaseholder will not be using his/her boat slip for an upcoming season, the vacant slip is offered through LMOA to Owners on a short-term annual lease.