We have three (3) openings on the LMOA Board of Directors and are looking for candidates interested in serving our community. The 3-year terms will run from August 2021 to 2024.
Our Board is always looking for input from a broad spectrum of life experiences and business skills. You might be an engineer, an accountant, a tech wizard, or a board room executive. Maybe you are a social butterfly, a stay-at-home parent, a community volunteer, or an organizer. We need all types of people with all types of skills and views. Please consider how you can help Lion Mountain remain a vibrant, safe and solvent community.
If you are interested in serving on the Board, please reply to this email with the following information about yourself:
- Name and Lion Mountain address
- How long have you owned property in Lion Mountain?
- Are you a full time or seasonal resident (if season, period of residence)?
- Occupation, current or prior
- Areas of expertise or interest
- Short statement of why you would be a good candidate for the LMOA Board
- Feel free to include a resume, if you have one
Should you have any questions about serving on the Board, do not hesitate to contact any member of the Nominating Committee:
Mitch Robinson Robinsondefense@gmail.com (406) 885-6535
Del Coolidge firstname.lastname@example.org (406) 862-7606
Please submit your information here no later than July 1, 2021 so that the Nominating Committee can review and submit same to the LMOA community prior to the Annual Meeting.
Elections will be held at the Annual Meeting on August 7, 2021.